The North Atlanta High School Foundation is excited to kick off its third Annual Fund – where your support helps us fund the gap between APS budgeting and specific student and faculty needs.
Your generosity funds important work.
We help teachers, students and organizations across all of NAHS. Chances are your child has already benefited from a Foundation grant this year. Last year our reach touched all parts of the school, including:
- Significant funding for this year’s Media Center and College and Career Services budgets
- Faculty support from salaries to textbooks to science lab equipment to training
- Clubs from Orchestra, Band, Jazz and Visual Arts to Robotics, Spanish, and FBLA
- Equipment for yearbook, newspaper, Track & Field, and our weight room
Please give today.
NAHS provides our students a different experience than most public schools, due in part to the Foundation. But, we can’t do that work without the support of our parents. Please give today.
Gifts of any amount are welcomed.
Donors will receive two car decals and recognition of their donation level in both the 2016-17 Annual Report and in the 2017 Red Hot Jazz program. Gifts of $750 and more also come with fun perks:
- Gifts of $750+ include tickets to the 2017 Red Hot Jazz Gala on 3/11/17
- Gifts of $1250+ include Red Hot Jazz tickets + tickets to a fabulous Donor Party in early 2017 (for those who give in 2016)
Diamond Warrior: $5000 and over
Platinum Warrior: $2500 – $4999
Warrior Founder: $1250 – $2499
Warrior Leader: $750 – $1249
Warrior Builder: $250 – $749
Warrior Supporter: up to $249
Remember, every dollar raised helps build the tremendous potential of North Atlanta High School and will impact every student. Any donation amount significant to you is significant to us.
Ways to give.
- Please give now or at any time online.
- Donate via mail by sending a check to the NAHS Foundation, P.O. Box 52122, Atlanta, GA 30355.
- Pledge an amount to be paid by May 2017 at email@example.com.
- If available, be sure to take advantage of your employer’s matching gift program to maximize your donation.
For more detail on the important work we do, please visit our Foundation home page.
Note that the Annual Fund complements the PTSA’s efforts to build community and school-wide programs. Both are vital organizations, and both need your support.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’d love to answer your questions about how this fund impacts your child!